Friday, July 1, 2005

What's with this!?

Haayz... This song was what I used to hear during our conversation. Now that he is gone away from me, it turns out that this song is what I want to sing for him. In school, Minai told me somethinmg about how this song is realated to her right now. Actually, Minai and I shares the same emotion. We doesnt know what to do next. So her it is, I give it away.

Stay by Cueshe

I believe
We shouldn"t let the moment pass us by
Life"s too short
We shouldn"t wait for the water to run dry

Think about it
Cause we only have one shot at destiny
All im asking
Could it be possibly you and me?

CHORUS:
So if you"d still go, ill understand
Would you give me something just to hold on to
And if youll stay, ill hold your hand
Cause im truly madly, crazily in love with you

Time has come
For us to go our separate ways
God forbid
But my mind is going crazy today

I feel so cold
Feel so numb
Im having nightmares but im awake
Help me Lord
Fight this loneliness
Take this pain away

(Repeat Chorus)

Now that you"re gone, im all alone
im still hoping that you would come back home
dont care how long, but im willing to wait
cause im truly madly crazily in love with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment