Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Kalakopanaman...

Kagabi pa ako windang na windang...
WOW
kala ko this day would be fine
kala ko I would wakke up at the right side of the bed
Pumasok akong umuulan at tuliro.
wala ang propesor namin s aming unang klase pero nakapagbigay sya ng seatwork!
Sinabi na, i have 2nd thoughts last night to bring the research papers I've made for that class.
Badtrip! hindi ko dinala...
So there was I, sotted on the black and clean arm chair infront of my fellas.
Nahihiya naman ako sa mga classmates ko na maki-share sa mga ginagawa nila kahit buklod-buklod na sila.
I think it's a punishment or lesson for me.
Sigh. I'll make use of the sylabus na nga lang...
I went out of the room and some asked me why am I not working on th seatwork.
I said "I'm trying this new thing, not being a parasite on other peoples work."

0 comments:

Post a Comment