Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's getting into my nerves!!!

Just a few more hours my team is going to meet before 5:30 am near the UST-swimming pool and ride Raymonds Van. Ahhh!!! Can't belive this but, after these few more hours, I'm competing with other Swimming Organizations on the Nationals. Ahhh!!! I just hope that the other swimmers are much slow than me. I just had a 2 hours training last wednsday night. I hope it's enough.

I finished the Education Journal, UST-College of Education official publication, our college mag. I just hope that the college would like it if they already see it. It's not as great or well done like what Nyl did on the first issue. Ahhh!!! Right after the work, I went back to the EJ office and ordered Mc-Do meals because I havn't eat my since friday night. I was really feeling dizzy and very hungry. Then I helped on cleaning up the office.

Ahhh!!! I had a crush in our college and my friend, Millet, saw my crush in our college smoking out side UST, gate on the right of our bldg., Lacson. Ahhh!!! turn-off (period)

Dear God, I already told you that I dont want to step into priesthood. I dont want to answer your call. I know that you know that my batteries are getting low but I have a charger for it. whoever you are, Pls. dont get the things that help me not to. I would be much thankful. -Vonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment