Tuesday, July 26, 2005

our college proffesors did not showed up (wierd!). because of that, I stayed in the EJ office and do some stuffs. Ten-Ten showed up before we went home and she even reveal to me her secret. (hahaha, and that's for me to keep). I was in ahurry going home because Gino and I are suppose to meet in Centerpoint before 5, but then we seen each other around passed 6. I was feeling sorry because Gino was already at our meeting place with his 2 friends before 4:30 (Sorry Gino!). We watched the movie "War of the Worlds" and that movie is very traumatic, for the people in the movie of course if the movie is real. Aika told me something about the story behind that movie. hehe, that's for me to know and for you to find out.

During our Theology class, we watched a film, "John Q" (I dont know if that is the right title). The story was very dramatic with a drop of comedy. It is a story of a family. Try to look for that movie, it's great. P.S. remember to bring a roll of tissue paper if u'll watch that movie. btw. while watching, I told 2 of my friends my deepest secret. haha Millet was really intrigued about what I told her. (haha Millet, iimbistigahan ko yun talaga)

0 comments:

Post a Comment