Friday, July 8, 2005

I cried my self...

A lot of people were crying today, i just noticed.

Aika and I went to the Mall. I bought the gift that I'll give to my friend, Angel. After that we went down to the super-market to buy 2 poultries. When you enter the Grocery proper, there are 4 ladies greeting costumers.
They are saying this...

"goodevening sir, welcome to SM SUpermarket"
"Shopping basket po, for your convenience"
"Enjoy your shopping!!!"

-- I really did enjoy on that one.

It has been a very long time since I last cried watching MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya). The Story was about a lady who was abused at first then she became a prostitute and then became a baby maker at the later part of the story. After that a loving mother at last came out.

I cried during Chona(Main char-played by Rica Paralejo) and the boy, who opened her eyes, were saying their goodbyes and the boy promise to look for Chona and his, suppos to be, sister in Chona's womb someday. I also cried when Chona was looking for her baby when the "Casa" was on fire. The moment was really emotional. There was one line that I remembered, "Anak... ayokong pagsisishan na naginga naka kita, kaya ko giangawa ito dahil ayokong pagsisishan na naging ina mo ako..." said Chona to her daughter. That line is so deep and heavy. It really sinked down in me. I found my self "tulala" tahat moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment