Saturday, July 2, 2005

The Gig

I was with Aika this afternoon. My Family left me home alone. I don't know where they went. So there, Aika pulled me to SM Manila to watch a Gig. We ate first in KFC because the mini-concert would start at 4:00 pm as told by a guy, from the stage area on 5th flr, which is wrong because it started at around pass 4:30. So there we were sited on the blue bench at the back. The view was nice, not that far and not that near from the stage. Cambio was the first band to perform and they totally rock!!! Diego Mapa is so cute. I like his hair and green shirt. Crush ko na nga sya e. Badtrip lang kc parang sinasabi nya sakin na dapat hindi na lang ako nagpagupit. So much about diego. I notice Epi used his cellphone for the vibration effect several times on his guitar that was so kwel. After Cambio, Diego Introduced the next band which is Imago. Diego is so funny. The last song that Imago played was one of Aika's fave songs. The song rocked the place and Aia rocked it away. She was wild, as in. I She was dancing like crazy. After watching the gig, we went to Greenwich because Aika will buy some food to take home. While waiting, I saw Diego went to the CR and went down after. I shouted his name but I think he never heard me. Well, that's ok. The next time I'll meet them, I already have a copy of their album and see my self talking to him while signing the CD. Hahaha (evil laugh)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I and Aika | Diego       


 


 Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Epi and his Effect | Strip dancer, Aia


More Photos

more details on Aika's page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment