Sunday, July 3, 2005

Sorry, Love

To Mel,


    Sana nalang pala hindi kita kinausap sa mIRC. Sana hindi nalang kita nakilala at minahal para hindi kita nasaktan ng ganito. Hindi ko gustong masaktan kita. Hindi ko gustong mahalin mo ako ng sobra sobra. Sorry for the plans that we have made. The Family, UK, little Bon and little Mel. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I know "Sorry" is just easy to say but not for me. There are millions of people out there who deserves to be loved by you. Not me. I've been crying since I broke up with you because I don't really know what to do. I'm sorry if I lied to you. I'm so stupid that I've done that to you. I'm sorry for I used my mother and about the phone and internet. I'm sorry for my excuses. I'm sorry for your concerns. I'm sorry kung hindi pa ako umiinom ng gamot. Kung pwede ko lang sana sabihin sayo ang lahat. At, kung maiintindihan mo lang sana. Hindi ko kailangan ang iba, hindi ko sinasabing maghahanap ako ng iba. Ayoko lang ng may naghihintay sakin dahil ayokong rin na naghihintay o pinaghihintay. I hate my self more than the hate I feel for those people making other people wait. I have love you Mel. I already told you my reason, the real reason why I/we need to part ways and I'm not coming back ever. Maybe if we are really meant for each other, magkikita ulit tayo, destiny knows. One last thing, from the heart which you have ocupied all this time, THANK YOU...


So this is goodbye, for the 2nd time.

Sincerely yours, Bonn

0 comments:

Post a Comment