Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Naman, naman, naman...

Yesterday was so awfully out of place. Things happen very fast.
With just a blink of an eye, decisions are made easy and emotions have set aside.
Now, I dont know what I'm suppose to do or where to place my self.
I was very sick yesterday, very ill from an uncertain disease.
I was calmed when Vonn called but then we talked over the phone and hunged up things clueless.
I dont know if his mad at me, I just hope not.
I've decided not to sleep 'coz of the load of work to be done.
Unfortunately, exactly 7:00 am, I fell to sleep.
That's the reason why I didnt attend my EDUC 202A class for the Second time.

To be continued... 11:30 am

7:55 pm
My body is so weird, so is I.
The 3 hours sleep is enough to sustain the energy I need to attend my classes.
But it is not good enough for me to carry on this hardship I'm going through.
I have read his letter for me and I cant stand to just make things just fade away every seconds that elapse.
Err... I just hate my self right now!
I'm so stupid. A stupid connection of bones and skin who just happen to know how to walk and talk.
I'm the one who is stupid. Not you Vonn, not you. It's me.
I think, I need someone like you right now until I cant cry and sob anymore.
Err... why do this things need to happen, Why!?
Is this the test that I have to solve to be able to be on the Editorial Board?
Auh! why now? why on me? I'm not complaining...
If I have to face this to prove my self worthy, then so be it!
Even if i have to risk things thats worth my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment