Thursday, July 14, 2005

on the rush...

Our team is going to compete representing our college in the nationals. The Competition will start this sunday and we are going to leave manila at around 5:00 am and when we finally arive in Rizal complex, we'll start exercisising our body. Actually, Our training just started this afternoon and we really need to prepare our selves for that swimming competetion. When I was still warming up I was already exhausted and tired. I just wish that we'll be able to win. Melo, Joseph and I watched the UST-volleyball training after our swim and went home 8:00 pm

There are many first year student in our college and I notice only one really atractive kid because of the killer smile he's wearing and the style of his hair. I dont know what to do. I just want to know his name and his program and also his section.



Picture above is taken in Dot.com Cafe while making this blog.

Adding up t this Topic is I have a report on my Rizal course. Our prof. was absent the whole week after she gave me that report. Right aftyer that day I already make my report. I borrowed several books from the central Library. I'm really prepared in my report. Now that my prof. showed up, I'm already tired but I don't want my work to be wasted. What I really dont want is that I'm going to make my reaport next week and not on our next meeting because we are going to have a long quiz. Err.

I just rememebered that I took some shots of my self for our highschool year book. Err. They lost my graduation picture. I hate them. Worst, they lost the entire file and starting all over again. What the F*ck!? The Shots was nice but I'm not really sure if they would accept it because the backround is wrong. Hmm. to think of it, they should accept it because I have nothing to do about that problem. I dont have enough money to have another picture taken and on the first place I already have my picture and they need to accept my recent picture or else I would return my year book to NS if they would not place the pics. Who are them to scare me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment