Tuesday, July 19, 2005

No sweat

OMG. Thanks God I survived the Nationals. Whyew! Melo and I were always back and forth to the pool, to train and warp up dahil hindi sapat yung training namin last week. Ok lang naman kahit hnd kami nanalo ni Melo at Joseph kasi kilala nanaman namin yung makakalaban namin, na masmabilis talaga sila kaysa samin. I'm just glad that was over kaso nga lang here I am once again. I'm facing lots of jobs to accomplish, first, the General Assembly of our Organization. I was suppose to be the Mr. EES of our batch but I refuse to because I know that it's just a waist of time if I'll compete with much beautiful guys than I. It's much better if I help my co-officers in our Organization to prepare things for the said event. Second, the EJ, Dr. Espiritu is already checking the second draft of my layout and we are trying to rush things now because the EJ issue is already late. I'm just glad now that my colleagues are always there to support my legs whenever I'm suppose to collapse. I just hope that I wont overlook my academics. 



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 


Above are thumbnails of the invitations I made for the VIPs of our GA. 




btw. I saw Mr. Whabbit agin on their class, English 101b.

0 comments:

Post a Comment