Sunday, May 22, 2005

a touch of pink, perfect

Aika and I went to Roxas Blvd to get some fresh air(?) and to bend some muscles. People there was looking at me because of what I was wearing for my bottom. Well, I let them see my legs (hehe) because my shorts are itching me off, very iritating. Before going home, We dropped by at the "chinese garden," It was my first time.

When I got home, I unpacked my things and ate my left-overs in my bed and fallen into sleep. I woke up and watched some of the videos I rented. My mom asked me a favor, good thing I'm about to return one of the videos.

When I got home, I played the movie I rented the day before yesterday, Touch of Pink. It is really awesome. It has a story that I think any one can relate. well, espesialy those peeps who are still inside the closet. hay! not me, mine is half opened, LOL. NOw I'm kinda depressed, and pls. dont ask why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment