Monday, May 16, 2005

The Amazing Race between these people.

Well... while watching the replay telecast of
"The Amazing Race 4," I was really comfortable on watching it again not
until our maid came.
She was so Loud and "Lipat mo naman sa Channel 12, dali
na... dun ka na lng sa loob ng kwarto manood!?"
To think that she wants me to, Arfgh...
And I was so to my self "And who the hell are you!?"
My mom doesn't really like the working strategy of Marlyn, our maid and I really
don't like her attitude.
I just didn't speak to her because I don’t want to make a scandal to my own house.
While watching...
I really feel great because Reichen and Chip, Two gay man married couple had won the race.
Here is one of their wedding picture-shots.
O how I really wish that god will give me the chance to be married to the person I really love like what happen to this two gay-guys.
Aw, their really cute. LOL
To think that their relationship ended before the show even hit TV.
But they have both found Love again.



So there I was Laying on the floor on the battle with our maid.
How I wish to be deaf that time like the deaf dancers of china who are really
great at their dance tradition and critical steps.
I saw them on CNN.
During practice/rehersals, they put their hands to the Speakers and feel the vibration to memorize their steps.
You really missed a part of your life if you haven't seen that dance.
Even the TV host was amazed on them.
Also, how I wish to be amazed to our maid even just for once.

btw. saw this picture on the net... and this
article
about Raichen and Chips... ENJOY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment