Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Seems to be

Guys... I'm really sorry if you think that I don't have time left for you or that you are already being forgotten. Ei. I'm still Enzo whom you known before, just became a little too occupied of the works that was left to me in school and in my home. I hope you wont misunderstood the things I'm doing. I'm telling you, these things are very hard and I'm just thankful that my thin body still can make it through the hardships. If you only know the risk I'm taking just to finish things up easily.

I'm sorry for making you upset. Hey, it's still me... Hope you understand now that you are not the only person around me that is feeling like that.

People, I'm really sorry. Hope you now understand. Please don't feel bad about me. I know you already think that I really changed a lot. You're wrong; it's the hairstyle that only changed in me. Don't Worry, the Enzo you know will be back asap. It's because he is also missin you guys.

To my classmates, I'll hug you when I see you in our enrollment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment