Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Another karma

I blogged this just to content my self that I did something progressive while I'm awake.

A promise broken...

Told Aika that once I see him again, I'm gonna talk to him straight, before this day.
So there he was, already in front of me.
I texted Aika and she did not reply, she never did.
I don't know what to do.
He was different. He was changed.
He is not wearing his white cap. Guess that's the reason why he’s using a white hair band.
I did all my best for him to notice me but it was no use.
He stands up and walk away, again like before...
The time will come, You.

Time for dinner.
Mom and Dad were on the table talking.
I saw a bottle of Coke shining bright before my eyes.
Mom told me right away that she forbids me to drink another carbonated drink then they stand up for I'm about to eat my meal.
I think twice, am I going to drink the cola or not?
The urge was flowing through my veins.
I know that that drink is just for me. For it belonged to me.
Yes, I drank the whole bottle of coke, even the doctor told me not to drink another drop.
I was never alone. I was with my coke.
Then I suffered.

I thought I would never sleep again late.
I never din because I didn't sleep.
But I was fulfilled. Why?
I thought I would never get the chance to talk to him.
I was online this morning all the time.
Without prior warning, I got the chance to chat with the person I was been looking for.
Hey you! I know you! Yes, you are!
And now I am going to sleep with the punishments of karma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment