Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Liberated Me

Darn that...
2 days after using a nivea facial scrub... zits showed up...
err... I hate it...
Now I'm gonna lock my self inside my house for a whole week...
I don't like people see me with red spots in my face...
I'm not that vain, actually I don't even care what people say about me...
I don't care if my friends have a lot of this red spots in their face but in my situation, I know that I'm not that goodlooking...

The generation we have right now, people get easily attracted to ones physical appearance.
They have standards those themselves only know.
And I need to look clean and be clean inside as well because I my self is guilty on that. I can't tell people that I'm beautiful inside... there's too many of them.
I'm not saying that I have to be like them its just that I'm trying to be a martyr no more in a way that the phrase "people should like me for who and what I am, love me as I am" didn't exist in my vocabulary.

Ei, I have crushes too you know...

It's still me. Same old Bonn, just becoming liberated.
Throwing expensive beauty products that is actually not compatible with my delicate skin (after using)... hehe...

ywan* it's time for my beauty sleep...
Peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment