Monday, May 9, 2005

No Vacation for Mr. I'm Busy

Haayz...

June is coming fast and my blog is still not updated about my "vacation"

Actually I didn't went away from my home for vacation
Well, except for the Team bldg of EJ...

Oh…

That Team bldg was really fun... I got the chance to get close to our new staff...
Thanks to the Bobby who made the event fruitful. It's really awesome.
My Team, Yuri Chi-Karina Teri-Enzo... won 1st place for the cooking challenge...
Haha, my plating is unbeatable... hu! Beat that. If only I could upload the picture...
BTW... Congratualtions to the other winners and Yuri and Karina, nice working with you...

Haayz...

The other days that has pass was mainly on working...

Tsk Tsk...

I'm working on our College Mag and I promised some of my friends that I would give them a copy... Hope that I could give a copy before July starts... Thanx to Aika. I think I could finish the Layouting before 2nd week of June...

Haayz...

I wonder what will happen next school year? I just hope that my professor in Eng 101B didn't make-up stories in front of the Dean... hahaha... Good Luck to me... FYI, my dumb proffesor gave me an INC as my grade... err... I think she should give up work because of her age...

Aww... I miss my fellas... I'm really sorry for not even texting you guys... you know, I'm busy... busy on hunting ---- ehem.

Ok... Time for me to go back to my work..
Well, maybe after finishing the template of this blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment