Sunday, May 15, 2005

It did give me the creeps

I was watching TV this after noon and they cut of the advertisement and preview a music video by one of the finalist in “The search for the star in a million” entitled "I will be here tonight."
While watching the music video, I felt some kind of a little weird.
It previews a church and all the things inside.
I suddenly remember the time that we went to Baclaran and I didn't sit with my parents and I just sit out side the shrine.
I ask my self why I'm feeling this shiver inside.
So I stand up and walk to the back of the room to avoid that feeling.

I saw my brother, then he asked me if we could get the spider's eggs off the concrete ceiling.
We will feed the spider eggs to my pet fish I looked up and saw the almond shape eggs that is larger that a prune glued in the ceiling.
I told my brother that he should didn't tell me about that, I walk straight ahead and leave my brother.
Arfgh! It really creeps me off.
I know that I really like insects a lot and I wanted to be an Entomologist when I was still in high school but this feeling is very different from before, when I was still catching insects during summer in the province.
My god, the eggs are so huge and really different from the eggs of the spiders that I already seen before. Err.

0 comments:

Post a Comment