Monday, March 14, 2005

Was there a line?

My final permit is not yet paid this morning. Right after my exam in Earth Science, Millet and I went to the Main Bldg. to pay but me encounter some problems. First, the line was very long and it takes us over an hour to reach the teller. Second, when we finally got I the finish line, we thought that we have no problems anymore. The Security Guard told me that I hove some problems in the Central Library so I went there as fast as I can. I met a man who yelled at me on the line... After getting my clearance, I went to the Main Bldg. but Millet has problems about the amount of money that she should pay.

After our PGC test, I treat my friends in Zagu and at a shock that there was something different; there was no line, maybe because of the UST peepz is too busy on their final exams.

When I got home I ask Marlin, house maid, to go with me in SM City Sta. Mesa to buy some things that I need. After buying some stuff in the book store, I went to Watsons to buy my deodorant. On the counter, the people are to scattered that’s why I went to the without thinking of the “line”. When we get out on the store, we went inside the Blue & Pink Soda store… Guess what I did buy? When I got home, I never thought that I already spend so much money on the mall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment