Tuesday, March 29, 2005

pagbabago

When i went out of my house i saw 2 old women pushing a cart filled with paper boxes and glass bottles. i was shocked on what they are doing. They're lookin for something in the big blue drum of garbage. I remember what i have told aika about my plans for our country. yup! i dreamed of becoing a politician. My friend here, after i tell her the things i want for our our country, she told me that "befor you becaome the president of our country, you should be... SK first" LOL. thats ryt. hehe. i want that change in our environment and in my peoples life... get it, my people...

Every second of our time that pass by is very important, it makes a change. Also this morning, my Dad asked me if i could cook "tortang Talong" for an additional course for the workers. I know the processes to make that viand but i hav'nt experinced cooking it. i burned the Eggplant on the stove and rip off the skin. Im a cook but this one is so hard. While cooking, our maid helped me on it. I said to her, "ganito na ba tayo kahirap at... blah blah blah" an she laugh. I never thought that making something simple already takes great hardship. omg! take it from the boy who cooked a "Tortang Talong" for the first time. i didn't eat that lunch because i colapsed on my bed (while thinking of code name: art) before time and my parents and brother eat somewhere. I wish this hardship would change. I know that to be able to acomplish something needs hard work but this is too much.

Speaking of change. while walking home after taking few shost. I saw Mr.Cap(code name). He surely saw me in my new hairstyle. LOL. I heard his voice and woah! its different I tell you. He pretty looks cute but, you dont wanna know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment