Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pain and Pain

I came into realization that I’m already killing my self…
I asked my Dad for 50 bucks and he gave me 40. I walk around the hood and most of the Cafes are closed because it’s Holy Thursday. I’ve decided to buy me a 2 doughnuts and a bottle of Soda for my snack. I was looking for a good Café to do some work because I can’t do it at home. My brother is using the computer.

Dinner time.
My Dad is calling me for dinner but I was doing something interesting. Really interesting. And what have I eaten for dinner? 4 slices of bread and a pitcher of orange juice. Ulcer began to crumble. I went to the toilet and saw what my body looks in front of a mirror.

“This isn’t suppose to be my body.” I said after my realization of what love means. Love is when you already stalking him.

I’m very picky on what I eat. What I know is that there is more carbohydrates in bread. 12:30 am. I’ve decided to go out and look for a store. I went back to the bread shop to buy 3 loaves of bread and .5 liter of a soda drink. I went back home to watch Kung Fu Hustle for the 3rd time. Now my tooth aches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment