Thursday, March 31, 2005

dream a dream

3:28 am. just wake up from a wierd dream. So here it go.

"I'm was walking towards home. It was dark. I hardly see a thing. everything is blured. Out side the gate of our old house, my dog showed up. Then another and another and another. my sight is starting to ligten up. I enter the gate and the way is full of wet clothes. I went under all the clothes and crawl to the door of our house. before i went inside everything is begining to clear. I look back and saw my neighbors then (playmates) playing hide and sik."

I dont know how to interpret it. I hardly ever think of those guys, well except for JJ. and the dream is different from literrary items that I need to interpret and draw something. I get up coz something came in my mind and I also decided to finally send "Art" the story I made. What I feel is that (I'm in love ofcourse) I am with someone whome I cant see (get it) but really cares. This someone start on that house.

I already send the story I made, a story of a boy. Ok, ok, ok. I admit it. I am the boy in that story. I use the word 'queer' as "Art" and 'gay/my friend's crush' as "Edgy." aw well, who cares. hope someone does. Sighs. Good luck and God bless to me even there is something that is stoping me from sending that story. I just cant control it anymore and it really want to burst out right away, I just cant hold it any much longer. Hope he read the story and understand its words...

0 comments:

Post a Comment