Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pain...

This pain really sucks. My tooth really aches. I need my Mom. She would send me to the dentist or something, just to ease this pain Im feeling. It is really killing me inside. This pain is worst than "his" memories inside my head. I already try the oldies advice, gargle warm water-salt mixture. It doesn't work. 6:am of Friday morning and I'm still awake. Thinking and typing all the words I can give. All because of this pain. I wanna burst out. I wanna just kill someone or simply die. It really hurts. The wound is eating the whole of me. If only I have the time to pull this off. I wont be screaming silently and sobbing like this. My world is already raining with tears and mosquito bites. O God. Take this pain away from me. Please. I'm begging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment