Tuesday, March 22, 2005

incomplete events...

9:am I must already be in the EJ office but I was late. When I was about to go home, I saw Bobby and decided to go with him because he has a key to the office. I found out that Bobby and Darwin, cutie I stalked before, already meet each other and exchange #'s but unfortunately Bobby already deleted Darwin’s # on his phonebook. When I heard what bobby has said, depression came in and easily gone, and I laugh. What a small world. When Erwin got in the office, I lend him the artworks and explain my ideas about the cover. After that I went home to eat my Lunch and take a bath. My Mom asks me for something but that’s not really important. I rush back to the office because Ditch is already there. I explained her my ideas about the cover and she ask me if I could make some stuffs that would make the EJ2 awesome. When Oliver, Erwin, Ryan and I was left in the office. Before we decided to order a group meal at Mc Donalds, Ryan and I played the Monopoly and Ryan won. It was already dark when we went home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment