Thursday, March 24, 2005

Summer cleaning

I cant rememeber the exact time when i went to sleep, i think pass 3:30 am, but before that I gave a new look at my Bedroom's interior design. I hope my Dad would like it, like before. I know he already saw it when i was fixing things inside but he didn't even say a word. So i went too bed even some of my things are still on my bed. I'm sleeping like it was freezing inside my room. I wake up very exhausted. It was very very hot. i mean it. it's hot. really hot. My Bed is already wet because of the sweat. My electric fan is not very usufull this summer time. I miss swimming in ust with my colleagues. I surfed the net this afternoon and discovered something. Aika should know about this discovery. After a cold and refreshing bath, I put my posters and change the fabrics on my room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment