Friday, August 26, 2005

Somethin' has gone yet its developing...

Nagpaderma ako, skin peal. It almost cost me my entire week allowance. Now my skin is pealing off and if you'll see me I'm like a snake and some people say that "it's just part of your artistry, is that a props for the ELUKUSYON?" or " your like naaagnas na." wahehe to them. After a week, I'll be going back to the darma clinic to have my cleansing or facial treatment. ANd that would cost me another almost a week allowance.

Yesterday, the EJ2 for last year is already in the office and ready to be distributed. I was disapointed because the cover I made was not given the right judgement. If you'll see the mag, Its kinda dull or ordinary but If you'll see the pic in the PC its great. And the style we want was not emphasized. I was about to shout that time when they were stacking up the mags in the office. Yah, the EJ maked a progress but still there is something wrong and I'm sad about it. huhuhu

0 comments:

Post a Comment