Tuesday, September 13, 2005

CONSPIRACY : Rest

GOD! I'm boosting all my energy everyday for the work, study etc.
Got lots of things to finish, the exhibit, pictures, burning, visual aids, drawings, artworks, Photoshoots, magazines, group pictorials, clothes, hair style, yellow...
Shet! hindi na nga ako nakakasama sa mga kabarkada ko every break time because I'm spending all my time to cope up to my responsibilities.
Actually, natetempt akong hnd pumasok sa iba kong klase para na rin makapag-pahinga ako ng onti.
Tapos, after class I go straight to the office, look for a comfy spot on the couch, then I'll found my self sleeping.
Some of my colleagues told me, some of them was making fun of me while sleeping.
Hahaha

Wala pa akong tulog ngayon kasi I'm trying to finish some of my projects.
Kakadating lang din ng Aunt ko from Canada, sana bigyan nya ako ng kahit ano para lumuwag naman ang kalooban ko sa mga ngyayari sakin ngyn.
Money is generaly I need for now.
I'm glad that some of my reports are already done.
I have to copy some notes from my friends because I cant focus on the discusion while writing lectures unlike when I was still not busy. ARfgh!

*screams* AAhhhh!!!
I need an inspiration right now.
I had sacrifice some important events, people and things in my life already.
Darn it! I Love what I'm doing but I feel sorry for my self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment