Wednesday, August 17, 2005

knocked out!

Last sunday I was watching UAAP before going to Chowking Dapitan. I was shouting while my mom is watching the UST vs UP basketball game. the game was great. My mom was saying something about the game that I couldn't understand because the game was driving me nuts. So there, UST won. I went to pass UST going to Dapitan. When I was walking towards the Health Center, the university basketball team came and singing stuffs while inside the university ordinary bus.

After a long wait in Chowing Dapitan, we arived at my friends debut party. THe Party was a blast. Her part was a lil'bit different from the traditional debutants celebration. Her party was much better tham the formal, traditional, class A celebration. We really have fun. After the program proper, the liquors shed the place. I drank a couple of bottles of Vodka. The stand-up comdedians was the host of her party, they were driving me nuts.

After the fun, I slept in my friends house. I was shocked when I entered her house then I was shocked again when she opened her presents then I was shocked again when I entered her room then another when they showed me her wash room that was the same size, shape and volume as my bed room in my house. OMG, thats all that I did say. OMG.

When I woke up, my friends was preparing for the test and I was just lying on were I slept because my body was in pain. I didn't make any complains because the pain was really supose to be there after all that fun. When we are ariving in the UST, my friends told me that I was making noise while sleeping. I shouted, no way! maybe because I use all my exces energy last night. Then we went out.

The pain just fade away this morning, I can finally move my body freely. I can already prctice my dance well. I can finally type in some entries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment