Saturday, August 13, 2005

grabe... pagod... pero ok lng

got to spend my entire day with mine. first we got messed up about where to meet. But still our date is a blast. I courted him to pasig where he live and agin meet his family. I was in their home for about 3 to 5 hours (I dont know, because being with him makes the rain stop, turn the night into day, make the time stop, etc).

I ride a bus going back in my house. I just ate my dinner and my Mom gave me her CP load. Now, got hundreds of load and more to come.

"Tiba-tiba ako nito, daming load / daming pangtext. textmates get ready" - d'anothers

I need to save and practice my voice for Iza's debut tomorrow. She wants me to sing infront of her crowd. Her Debut's theme is bohemian so we must be in a Boho attire when we arive in the place where her party will take place. I promise mine that I'll call him seconds before my portion so that he could hear me singing his favorite song. I'll dedicate that song for mine. I think my friend would understand that. hehe. 'til here.... Later dayZ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment