Thursday, August 11, 2005

To you, for you and you alone.

you know your self.
you know who you are.

I'm getting tired of this. I thought you're already over with this issue but then still not yet. I have moved on and now so far from my yesterday. Hehe. I got short-term memory syndrome. You have offered your friendship that makes me think of the past has forgotten and you have already moved on. What the heck! It's almost one month and a half had passed after the day I said my goodnight. Please, I'm already tired of thinking about my past that you are digging. You want me to hate you. Sorry, I can't. I'm not the type of person who takes revenge of people who are insane. I'm happy with my life now and I prayed that you are too. If you don't have anything to blog, think of something else instead of our relationship before because that is so stupid to blog that. As I said, almost one month and a half has passed. It's not hard to accept and forget that. It's very impossible that I'm the only Love you ever wanted. What's your reason that you keep on saying things that you think would hurt me. Now, I see that you're trying to have fun with your new friends that would help you. And, that's great, good for you, congratulations! Later Dayz to you!

Btw. Belated Happy 18th Birthday to you! Just ask me about the sketch if ever you want it. It's just occupying too much space in my paper works.


you know whome I pertaining to.
you know what I'm implying
You know who you are

0 comments:

Post a Comment