Friday, September 30, 2005

Whapak!!!

At last, our exhibit has ended and the stuffs that belong to me are now returned. Study maid my days too busy, adding up the organizations.. Here are the layout & templates that I have to finish the EJ1 and the College of Education Men Volleyball Team begged and demanded me to make them a design for their tarpaulin. Ei, I'm getting flip right here. I promise one girl, a year younger than I, to make her a copy of my project that was shown to public during our exhibit. Many people liked my crafts and they always ask me if I could lend that artwork of mine. HmMm… let me think of that stuff first. By the way, I joined a poster making contest in our college but I didn't won. Many students really like my work because of it's uniqueness and message. It was very freethinking. But they are not the judges who were assigned to evaluate our work. My friend Macs, President of CESC who organized the said competition, told me how he liked my work and my place of ranking. I was 4th. My friends who knew the news was really disappointed how narrow-minded the judges are. I'll try to post a photo of my work here. I'll ask Macs if I could get my work and post it in my bedroom. I guess this is one of the challenges that god is always giving me everyday. There is always pressure around me but still I won't explode. I always see to it that I prove everyone wrong about me. There are academic stuffs that I still need to start on and there are some stuff that are about to be done. Finals are near coming. I just hope that I won't be having a failing grade in my transcript. I'm not looking for a LL right now. I have to focus my self on my studies first. But I'm open for friendship for starters of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment