Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Patikim...


HmMm... heto na ang iba sa mga pics... hindi ko pa ilalagay lahat kc hnd ko pa nakukuha yung iba. Babalik ako sa studio this Saturday at sana kasama si Aika... so here it is... Me & the Arts Department of Education Journal of the College of Education inside the University of Santo Thomas.


from left to right : Jek-Jek , Me, Sarah, Joanne

from left to right : Joanne, Sarah, Me, Jek-Jek

Btw. Got my self a brand new phone. its Sony Ericsson K700i. Thanx to my Mom and my hardwork. I promised her to give her a part of my onorarium again next time. Well, it's ok for me. This phone doesn't cost cheap you know. The Nokia 6230 is laready in the hands of my father. RJQ told me that these 2 units are just the same if to compare. They just differ to the price. To think of it, both have their own ups and downs, I just prefer to have this unit because it's brand new and I also used some of my money for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment