Sunday, November 25, 2007

multiple choice

Ok. before I start working on Ej, I stretched my arms and begin typing this. So far, my weekend is nice. Friday night, I went out with Chinee, Minai, and Lina. We watched The Secret at the PT room. While watching, I thought, maybe if I draw a picture of Tsard and I inside my head, The law of Attraction may take place. hmm.. then i said, "nah!" After the film we ate at Hapagkainan then we went The Pit Grillery and I got drunk. Ye, it was fun with the random talks and noises we had. Then, saturday morning, I heared foot steps in my room and I was awaken but I played sleeping. It was Vincent, my brother opened my drawer and there he found a box of cigarette. He went out and told my parents I smoked. I heared my brother went back to my room and closed the drawer. While he was sneaking out of my room, I whispered, "Lagot ka saking bata ka." There, he ran out. haha. I was afraid that my parents might scold me but they didn't. Afternoon, I went to UP for UP AME where Deki attended as the evil girl reporter in Death Note. I also had fun because Et, Fei, Celine and Joy came. Haha. Our prof, Ms. Binkie was also at the same bldg just to pee. haha. Men, I saw lots of cosplayers. huhu. there, I want to cosplay again. I remember Etto from Downelink who invited me to join their Shippuden. I sent a message to him that I want to be Sai of Naruto in their Shippuden. The only problem is, Sai has a fine body and I don't. The thing I miss that day is eating Musashi. ouuugh! delicious!!

I really love japanese culture. The people, cosplaying, food, and gay people. There are a number of gay people attending anime conventions. Maybe my futuree is in this stuff. I rember an article I read from Paoplo's blog about Gay Jpop couple. See, I can live in their culture. haha. But lately, I felt in love with this girl again. yikes! (I'm bisexual, again!?) Oh men, I don't know how I'm gonna deal with this. Daisukidayo!!!

2 comments:

[chocoley] said...

My gawd, you're bisexual?!? sikes.. well it's up to your choice and preference in life, '

No matter what happen it's just beyond the prorogative! :)

Keep it kewl.

wanderingcommuter said...

hahaha. natawa ako at nag enjoy. hahaha.

Post a Comment