Thursday, November 22, 2007

2nd chances or moving on

While I was watching Marimar, Monica texted me, asking for quotes that somehow says something about asking for a 2nd chance. I told her,"I don't have quotes like that, I only have quotes about moving on." Then I forwarded to her all those collection of forwarded messages I kept. Then while I was printing on a shirt, Tsard texted me, asking me if i need to ask something to him. Weird huh? I thought he read my blog entries but wtf, it's just his intuition. My stupid mouth/fingers told him that I'm blogging my emotions for the things happened between us that dumped me to the "cliff of despair." I didn't know what to do. I muddled. I asked him what's the need to open "the topic" but he didn't reply. I texted again and with frank words, I end it. I think I should live with friendship. I don't want to demand something he doesn't want to give. My life is not like Marimar's and Serio's love story. I think I have done what I need to do. I'm no longer interested in finding the answers to my questions. But a part of me is asking, what if I asked for another try, would it make a difference? Oh stop it! This weekend, I'm gonna have fun. I wont regret not asking. I'm gonna get drunk with my girl friends. I'm gonna attend a cosplay convention at UP (/@first date with Tsard) and I'm gonna change my room. This is my reborn! even though I haven't fully recover, I'm open for a new love affair. I'm ready to love unconditionally... again (without thinking of history to repeat itself.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment