Thursday, January 10, 2008

Early Broken Resolutions for 2008

I told myself no more make-up. Grr .. I went to the mall with two of my friends and we dropped by at the make-up section. I wasn't able to stop myself from buying a consealer and I asked my friend and the salesgirl what else I need to buy so I bought a powder foundation and I wasn't able to notice that it's a shade lighter than my skin tone. Fuck ayt? Then yesterday I picked up some orders then awhile ago, I checked my inventory and sales, Grr.. I already spent around Php 7,000 from my business money for personal use. Grr... Spent them on shopping, gimick, food, date, mobile credit... I know that sounds soso but man, I don't spend money that much in a month . Even though I can't save money, still I always try. I need to prove my parents and myself I'm old enough to handle money and a business. I want to be successful! Sigh. Also, be nice but awhile ago I shouted at my little brother. He's so annoying. He asked me no good questions and he's playing his Teddy and he acted like Mr. Bean last night. Grr... Now my conscience bugs me. 3 down. It sucks! And because I spent too much money, I have to be "bahay-school-bahay" again. Also, my plan of getting fat will be set aside. But this year isn't over yet so I can stil make it!!! go go me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment