Friday, November 16, 2007

LATE LATE LATE!!!

Ok. I'm so sorry blogspot for not updating you. It's not my fault that multiply is more packed. hihi.

'07-'08 TRYOUTS
This is the poster I made for my team's promotion for tryouts. lol. I'm so stupid. I texted my team mates to view the poster here. I texted them before I post this. haha. They'll gonna read my life and, and, and.. haha. I don't really know what would happen next. Well, some of them knows me really but most of them don't. What should I do? And I know they'll read this. Uhmm, Ok. I know I don't have anything to hide because God knows I don't have any bad intentions. haha. Oh man! Also, I found a protein drink at 7-Eleven but it's too expensive. huhu

MY BUSINESS
My Mom lend me money for me to start my own business. Nice but I started the business not in time. Sigh. Visit the site here http://epoeye.multiply.com/

HEART BROKEN
Ok. I broke my heart again. I'll just summarize the story. (You can read it in my multiply.) His name is Tsard and I love(d) him. Now, I'm not sure If I still love him but I still think of him a lot. I still care about what we had. But what the heck, I can't write another sentence in our affair. He's really nice. I never felt those nice things he showed me from my exbfs. I'm going bruhaha again. better stop. I think I should start trying to be straight again just to gorget about him. Errfgh! He's a joke!

NEW HAIR, NEW LIFE
Kala ko I won't cut my hair and spend two more than an hour inside the bathroom because of my emotion break down. Harhar. I did cut my hair and spent time for a long bathing. But it is a new me. (click here for the before and after pics.) Now, I spend time to be emo/gothic. Aside from being like that, I look for ways to develop my personality. I delete my pathetic entries. I don't want them. I can't stand seeing them showing stuffs which I don't like just now. I don't know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment