Sunday, November 18, 2007

I wish he'll be rude to me then I could hate him.

It has been 23 days since he dropped me off the cliff of despair. Then after 6 days, I bursted out and yup! It was the cliff of despair. Up to now, I still feel something for him. I have proven that I'm not a fickle minded but I have a fickle heart. I'm trying to show my friends I'm happy making myself busy just to forget him. But it's hard. He made me feel special even if we didn't commit into a reltionship. Well, I did to him. There are so many moments we shared that I wont forget. Those moments were appreciated. During the DLSU Victory Party, he asked his friends to help him to sneak me inside the campus. Then inside, he asked his friend to take a photo of the two of us. When we walk on the road, he pulls me back to the side when I tend to walk towards the middle of the road. When he helped me and my mom carry some bags of shirts from divisoria for my business and before we left my house, he said to my mom not to worry, he'll send me home early. While we sat in the jeepney, he held my waist pulling me towards him. Sigh. And his groups anniversary at malate, our common friend asked him if he love me, he said yes, he love me and I said the same. He's the one who made their banner for the anniversary and he gave me a tarpauline but his friend wants it so I gave it and he tried to get it back for me. Yet, he chose to let me go despite of all of those moments I reminisce. Sometimes, I wish I had never met him. Because then I could sleep at night not knowing there was someone like him out there. (Graham, Good Will Hunting) As of now, I collect love quotes and send it to him for him to notice my feelings. Well I hope he does. And for me, It has been 2 weeks since I started eating fastfood everyday. When I'm in school, I always eat at McDonalds because I have an upgrade card. hihihi. (Trivia: I named this pillow RB, initials of his name)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Post a Comment