Thursday, September 2, 2004

Insomia... sana mawala ka na...!

i told to my self last night that i wont sleep because i really cant sleep. Guess what, I went to sleep accidentaly @ 4:00 am. luckily, my Mom wake me up 30 mins before my first course. That's why i was not able to come in our meeting at 8:30 am. The time was fine until it was my Eng 101-A because it was the dabate for the first 2 groups. I was so mad that i have so much ideas in my mind to help the Pro Pirated CD's and Against TV personalities entering Politics... Darn! Then it was Botany... Everyone was opening their notes and studying for the Quiz except me because i dont feel so... Gladly, i have correct answers and i got points for my recitation. Then I went to the CESC office because kuya Ronald told me to. I finished all the work that i must finish and even help ate Addie in making the answer sheet for the contestants for tommorows college 2nd Brainstorm Challenge to be held in the College Auditorium that is in 4th floor. While in the Office, it was strange because it rained while the Sun is shining bright orange. Then I went home walking carrying my Super heavy Book in Biology in a Traffic jam of Jeepneys going to Quiapo. I got home, I ate a slice of Cake waiting for me in the Dinning Table and watched HxH and went to bed after that. I thaught i can sleep that time but no because my Mom and Dad was shouting on me to wash the dishes, waiting for me at the kitchen sink... befor i went to the computer shop to check out my accounts, I went to Lianas to buy a pack of Oslo paper for my brother and a pair of metal clips for my Binder... gosh hindi nyo ba pansin.. ENglish yan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment