Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Project Runway's Daniel is a fag!

My days are so weird lately. I clipped my nails, I cut my hair, I cleaned my room, I swept the floor and dusted everything, I washed the electric fan, I changed my bed sheet, blanket and pillowcases. Yep! Also the pillowcase that I always smell, that I haven't kissed for a long time now. (bakit nga ba? I'm actually respecting the person I think my pillow is. You won't understand it for now. It's a fantasy thing.) There goes his scent to the laundry. I did my laundry too. I did my whites awhile ago. I even gave my mom a pedicure. Well, that's exchange for 50 bucks. But no joke, I only do these things when I experience something I didn't like. I always end the day wondering what's wrong but then I wake up asking what's right then I start doing these stuffs. Hmmm... I don't know anymore what to think. I don't know what's coming. I don't know what to expect. I just hope it's not bad or else I'm gonna paint the whole house pink. Just kidding on pink, maybe white would do. Just two things I haven't done yet and that's rearranging everything and have a 30 minutes shower.

Speaking of pink, my room turned out pink after cleaning. And coincidence, the topic on the radio was what comes in your mind when you hear the word pink. Whoa! How's that!? I actually remember my friend Amanda. She's really into pink. Is pink really the color of life today? Here’s some picture I've taken. (*click the picture for a larger view in my album.)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Love 'em? One picture I didn't add there, here it is and I call it Brokeback. For the information of everyone, I'm not fascinated to pink. I love maroons, florescent orange and dark turquoise. (Thank you Rod for letting me your hat and I'm sorry until now, I haven't returned them.) Rod and I already talked about his stuffs. I'm gonna return them on Wednesday. Rod is really nice. He's my 2nd real love. Hehe. We didn't turn out boyfriends and boyfriends but we're good friends. He knows some things that my bestfriends doesn't know. And some of those are the things that MTRCB will reject.. Laughing out loud. But the person who really knows most of what's happening in my life, it's Aika, my bessy. One thing too, the blue study lamp that you see in my desk, that's not mine, that's EJ's lamp. I brought it home after my finals and I'm gonna return it too on Wednesday when I get my clearance in school. I don't know that it's bad bringing home something that the office owns. Not until I asked my Mom when I was cleaning her toes. My life is really unacceptable and I’m sorry. Sigh.

I think tumataba ako. I feel it. Yey! Ganyan talaga kapag ginugutom. At kapag ginugutom, only child ako! Whooo! For continues development, I created a routine and I'll post it on my wall. Hey, I'm not really OC, I just tend to forget things easily.. What's your name again? I just need some things to remind me what to do. I know it's a kid thing but hey! Walang pakelamanan. Hehe. I'm just afraid that I might not comply to what I've settled. Tsk tsk tsk. Over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment