Friday, October 20, 2006

Mr. Green's emotion.

First of all, I want you to meet Mr. Green.

I'm feeling better now. I think I'll be fine again. My appetite has back. I'm normal. I'm in love. I'll be hurt? I don't know. I don't know why it's fine with me to talk about his gloomy past rather than what we have now. There's a pinch in my heart every time his ex-bf walk in to our conversation. I know he still love him... a lot. I just can't stand seeing him like that, lonely. If only I could fetch his ex-bf (even it hurts me a little bit. Bit lang naman e. Ok lang sakin.) If only I could change his mom's thinking. If only I could bring the ocean to him. If only I could make the best cakes. If only I can give him a pool of spaghetti. If only I could bring him to a playground that's full of joy, being carefree like a kid again. I would. I just don't like seeing him wrinkling his face, eyebrows meet, pouting his lower lip, closing his eyes and wait the salty liquid flows down to his cheeks. It's hard for me be with him and there I am, nothing can do, nothing can think of to make him happy. Still, I want to be with him. Willing to do anything to see his smile. His smile that launches a thousand ships. Sigh. It's already him that I breathe in and breathe out. I'm being corny again. There's no need for me to bleed to know I'm alive. I just don't want reality yet.

I was been warned by Rod to stay away from people who still have hang-over with their ex. (OMG, I miss Bonnie. I want to hug him. I'll visit him soon. Bonnie, your're gonna meet your Dad again, it's me! Tears. LOL.) I was asked by my Mom why I care so much about this person (It's the first time my Mom has seen and heard me being like this.) All I can do is to sigh. Just sigh. Sigh... and Sigh some more. I smile.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment