Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm very special

My neighbor's noise made me stand from my bed and write a blog. My Gosh, It's passed 1 am in the morning. (Ang sabihin mu, ganyan ka lang talaga kapag bago template ng blog, mahilig kang magsulat ng kahit anu!) Hmmm... what's to blog about? Shucks! My house is no good for sleepovers when someone else in the neighborhood is having a party.

I'm kind of in a stage of disequilibrium. So many endeavors to live with. I sigh. First, I should "higpitan ang aking sinturon" because I'm so broke right now. Actually I'm always broke. So what's to fuzz about? Oh yah! The whole family should make "tipid" because so many bills to pay. I don't know if I could come at the g4m's First Birthday celebration in Bed, Malate on Thursday. Again, I sigh. Second, I broke my Boombox. Nice huh!? The Cassette player and the radio part is still in good condition but the CD Player is already dead and I don't know why and how. What!? I was listening to the #7 song of the band 7 foot Junior then suddenly their music stopped. I checked it out and it won't even play other CDs anymore. I cried. I'm a dead man. I don't have money to fix the machine and jamming with music is where I'm putting my emotions. Wah! What should I do? I can’t tell my parents. Okay, I'll tell them later. Sigh.

So there I was, chatting with some friends. Some are old and some are new. Sigh. Anna, a friend way back in high school, made my day. I told her some parts of my life because she asked me to. LOL. It's been about 4 years since our last talk/chat. She's in Canada already. I miss her. She's so nice and beautiful. We bacame friends when I courted her friend, Camille. I won't tell the story how she made my day. Basta, she made me happy and I miss her company. I was also able to chat with Myro and guess what!? He read my blog. Yah! He actually did! He told me. I actually tried to stop him but he was already reading my blog. Sigh. He read a part of how I feel about him being sad. Sigh. He told me that we're gonna have a talk in person. And what did I say, I said "takot ako, pass muna.." LOL. What is that!? I'm so nervous. Ok, I'm afraid, I'm very afraid. I don't know what to think. I have no idea what exactly we're gonna talk about. Am I gonna be dumped? I dunno. Just wait... and be prepared. (Negativity, please go away from me) Sigh.. Ngiwe. tsk tsk tsk

I said, Negativity stay away! Because of the negative thinking, I was able to make this. (Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated.)

If dumped

Where will I found someone another you?
Will he look for me?
Is he?

I'll just try to love again.
That's what I'm good at.
I think.

I should not cry in the outside.
You should not see me like this.
I'm not torn apart.

You're not looking at me.
You're not looking for me.
You shall not be affected.

I'm not crying.
Yes, I'm wont.
Please don't ask anything.

This is not reality.
This is not even a dream.
This is not my dream will never end.

Don't be sorry.
I'm fine.
I think.

Wah! I fixed my white framed eyeglasses! I can wear it again. Yey! I'm using my digital camera to take pictures of myself. Sigh. I'm in misery again. I miss my mobile phone again. I was not even able to take a picture with that phone. Arfgh! Darn culprit. Curses! May dalawa pa akong zit. Shit! I can't have them in my face. Ay, isa na lang pala. I popped it. Waaaaaaah! Notice my haircut too. I look like a old fashioned lesbian. Haha, parang totoo sa personal. (So sorry bestfriend, I just can't stand the frustration inside, the urge to cut my hair. I need my own identity.) Walang kokontra! Bagong gupit ako ang I feel beautiful. Isispin nyo na lang beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. (period)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG! I can't hear anymore the noise of my dear neighbors. Wah! I'll sleep now...
Ok, I'm awake. It's lunch already. My parents were talking about our migration to Canada. Sigh. I told them I can't live with my relatives. I can't live with silence of the suburbs. My parents say if we migrate, there's no more coming back. Wah! Sorry but I can't go there if that's the plan. No. No. No.

Hmmm... what should I do now? Oh I know. I'll play basketball. Yey! Tah tah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment