Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Too excited for the first fun out

2 days ago, I was doing something when my Mom interrupts me. She told me that their still something to finish and print. Ok, so finish it, finish it fast, I said.
"You’ll be the one to do it"
"Me? Ok where is t?"
"Just type this… and that… and print it after"
Then I was already printing it and the printer where out of ink so I shouted "Mom! We're out of ink"
"Just print it outside" my mom replied.
It was almost 12-midnight already when went outside to look for an available computer shop. My sister was with me because she supposed to treat me a chocolate ice cream. I can't believe it. I was with my annoying sister. Hay, you can't blame me,

You scream, I scream, every loves Ice cream…

Then we found one. At the window of the shop, I saw Romeos cousin. I didn't know what to do if I'll enter the shop or my sister will be the one to enter and do the job. Luckily, my sister said "mahal dyan!" So I rapidly walk across the street.

We're about to go to Ministop for the ice cream. When I was going to the freezer, I saw Rea's, old friend and schoolmate who lost her pathway, parents in front of me. It was my first time seeing her Dad. "OMG, I'm wearing our school PE short, they might recognize me. What I'm gonna do?" said to my self. I just walk in front of them and pretend that I don't know them.

There I was in the freezer, looking for my ice cream, and my sister said "wag na lang, and mahal pala" Grrr… she's really annoying! I thought she just wasted my time but not really. We’re about to get out of the store, I saw Rea's cute brother. I stared at him and I notice that he's wearing our elementary PE shorts (We studied in the same school, NS). I saw him stared at me knowing I wearing UST's PE short then he looked at somewhere because he saw me starring at him. I now know how poor and ashamed they are. I always see Rea's family, they're always smiling. I thought of Rea for a moment about what she had done to her life, their life. Then I feel sorry.

I was not able because Mic'a wants to play with me. I was amazed, dogs can actually think and make strategies.

ZSAZSA ZATURNNAH ZE MUZIKAL RERUN!!!
April 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29 & 30
7:30 pm at the new PETA THEATER CENTER
Sunnyside Drive, Bgy. Kristong Hari,E. Rodriguez Ave, QC
(at the back of Quezon City Sports Club)
Call Tanghalang Pilipino at 8323661
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS EARLY!!!
SOUNDTRACK ALSO AVAILABLE
text 09166687316

I was not able to buy the soundtrack, I hope my parents will give me th greens hehe... I need to memorize the song sang by Ada & Zsazsa while talking to his father

0 comments:

Post a Comment