Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bading! Bading! Bading!

Everyone was late but it's ok. 4 people we're already having fun in the swimming pool even the sun is at its peek. The ambiance is different from before.

The word of the night is bading. The party was great and exhausting.
I don't know how but we had continues flow of cigarettes, soda drink and liquor. Most of us were really drunk. I was drunk too but I was able to slow everything down. I even took several video clips of what happened. I drank beer, tequila, gin, brandy and vodka. Most of us were craving for menthol cigarette. Speaking of cigars, I hated what happened. My image to my classmates were changed (again). I confess, I use to smoke because of presure but I stop it when I was in 3rd year high school.

The fun is amazing and revealing. The party animals were united again and we danced on the swimming pool like the day wont end. After the party, lots of crying happened. I stayed awake until 3:30 am to comfort my friend, Kish. I felt the emotions and sacrifices she did for her ex-boyfriend, a monkey (just kidding, it's Martin Mijares). I was embracing her while she cries and vomit beside the pool. I was also there while she took a bath. I asked her friend Anna to take a bath with us and help Kish when something happen. (Hey! I'm still considered as a boy that's why I should not be there alone.) When I was about to sleep, Angel ("takas") fell down in front of me. I was shocked because I didn't know what to do. I thought everyone was already sleeping. Gladly she woke after she fell and able to drink water then she went to her room and sleep again.

When I woke up, that's the time I felt that I was drunk. I'm having a hang-over. I watched the videos in my phone and I was shocked that when I'm drunk, I can be who ever I dont wanna be. I was BADING...

The pictures will soon be online, sorry for the inconvenience. It's just that my body is aching.
I still need to change the size of the pictures.
I'm still broke, I need money for Chinee's birthday and our barkada outing.

My Dad wants me to move to our new house even it is not yet fully furnished. He also wants me to bring the PC when I'm prepared to leave. I'll be moving out next week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment