Friday, March 24, 2006

On the Heat!

Whew! The school year fnally ends. Now I got the time to sleep but this just means that I got no allowance. tsk tsk tsk... I wasn't able to save money beacuse of hunger and bills to pay. So, maga-advance na lang ako ng subjects. hehe para naman kahit papano may pera ako kahit pa mahirap ang course na kukunin ko.

Speaking of summer! I officialy opened summer awhile ago when my barkada was on ther review for the ECCPP exam. I was coloring a part of my hand with marking pens. I used green, pink and orange colors and I use my blag pen to outline the image. I draw 3 maple leaves and jazed it up around. Whala! instand removable tatoo. I know it shows a three maple leaf but i still think it's summer, we dont have autumn season here!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

also, I'll be out of town on
March 27-28 : Antipolo with some classmates, "class outing"
April 01 : Cavite / Las PiƱas, Chinee's 18th birtday
April 02 - 04: Bulacan with barkada

After a few rest, I'll be focusing my attention in finishing our the "The Crest Haven," compilation of artworks and literary works. Victorian ang gagamitin kong theme. I know its a bit far from the title of the compilation and the dominican priest might see the 'crest' that we are pertaining to the bumps at the butt of the victorian haha. I was inspired to work harder on everything I do because I found several blogs that really made me cry. Now, I should finish my degre in UST then I'll jump to DLSU to take an Art Program that fits me. Here they are Robbie, Paul, Kneeko, Mark (i hope its ok for these people to see their names at my entry post).

0 comments:

Post a Comment