Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am such a party pooper

Saturday 6pm I was suppose to meet Irving and Jeh at SM Centerpoint. Irving asked me to design a gown for his cousin. 5:30 I told him that I can't make it at 6pm and we'll just meet at the batcave at 8pm. My friends were expecting me at 8:30 but I came late. I cried before going to Mujang's. I was able to arrive almost 11pm na. for these past few weeks they always see me upset so they gave me a surprise party. There, Arbie aka Negra made me laugh. Bojo was so hospitable and kind. Mujang was mujang. Bessy Erick and his bf Bryan prepared food for me. Thank you to them and to Irving, Jeh, Roelle, Jepoy and Mujang's maid. With them, I found home. After the kainan, we went to Malate and I met Von, my long lost "twin" and it was a bad night for him too.

I went home drunk and I was in slumber the whole Sunday. When I woke up, maraming tao. My Dad hired his friend to cook a feast. I won't forget Mang Mar. We were alone in the 2nd floor and he asked me to give a gift to my Dad's birthday in exchange of the celebration he gave me, a baby. My cousins were there. My aunt told me that my dad invited our relatives for my bday and graduation party. Shucks! I didn't know that my family will celebrate my birthday because it's already 5 days late. So there, I just cleanned the mess and my mom scolded me because of the hickies she found around my neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment