Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good Night. Haay...

Finally, I was home. After my dad opened the gate and doors for me, I went straight to my room. when I turned on the light, the arrangement of the room brought back a memory. Btw I rearranged my things again because someone said that the arrangement of my bed facing my 6 feet tall mirror is bad luck and I'm experiencing some unfortunate events lately. So there I was, on my bed with the lights already off and about to sleep. I texted Ken, I said, "G0od night. haaay.." after a while, my phone rang and a landline number flashed. I answered the call and a voice asked who I am. I said my name. I actually voiced the person calling but I didn't know what to say so I just pretended that I'm not familiar with his voice. I asked who he is. It's Biggie. We chatted for awhile. He said just like me, he just came home but he's drunk, from a party. Their play garnered 9 out of 20 awards. I congratulated him and he thanked me for that. He said he was sorry he weren't able to invite me because he lost his contacts in his phone. He will graduate after 2 terms pa pala. I thought sabay kami. Maybe he called because he wanna know who owns the number. How about my message, would he call if it's from me or maybe he thought it's from someone else. Haay.. was he? This questions make me think that I'm a person who doesn't have faith. Before I shut my eyes, I let him know I miss him, because I really am missing him.

Haay.. I remember the play were he invited me. I got pissed off. I wasn't able to give him my sketch of the two of us. I went to his school and waited in front of NBS. He went out to give my pass and smoked. I thought he stopped smoking. I went to 7-eleven and waited but the nerves inside me can't so I went back to the bookstore and bought a sketch pad, pencils, and an eraser. I ran to Mc Donalds and draw myself on the floor crying. haha. I was emotional that time. Oh well. past is past but why can't I move on? I don't remember him said that he loved me. I'm hoping I can change things. I wish he didn't broke up with me. Now that I know the meaning of busy, I understand that he was. I understood too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment