Sunday, January 20, 2008

transformation for positivity

These past few days, I havn't noticed, I've been losing my esteem. Lots of bad things happened and I have so many burdens and worries that I don't even know if I shoud still bother. Good thing, I asked my faithful friends and then I found out my problem. I thought I was an ideal guy, nicelooking, kind, sweet, polite, manly and all of the traits I want for myself. But now I lack on believing in myself. Yup, that's my problem. I have decided to keep away for awhile from my short term happiness. I had my hair cut yesterday and now I'll start my new lifestyle. My bestfriend gave me the idea when he told me to delete all my photos in Guys4men then change myself then post new pictures when I feel I'm already okay about myself. But I wont do that. I'll just avoid logging in for long period or stop myself from logging in, also in Downelink. I'll avaoid chatting too. Here's my routine:

1. wake up early, 5:00am
2. exercise or workout
3. eat breakfast
4. groom myself without the make-up(slowly, haha. I don't know if I can)
5. avoid tardiness in class
6. be active and bubbly
7. think positive to attract positive
8. greet friends even if you're not that kin
9. eat lunch and rest after for siesta
10. attend my trainings and meetings or workout again
11. do my erands fast to attend due dates and avoid sleeping late.
12. eat snacks to help gain weight
13. save money if i still have money. lol
14. sleep early. as much as possible 10:00 I'm already sleeping.
15. Pray and avoid telling lies even if it's white. also, be apologenic.

AND HELP ME GOD!

PS. I'm still hoping for my ideal relationship. Plese don't keep me waiting. It's hard! p_q

0 comments:

Post a Comment