Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm now **cking (just suply the missing letters, it's up to you what it means!) pissed off! Why should people make my life so misserable. Hay! FYI! I'm happy on what I'm doin. I'm happy I'm crying, I'm happy I'm getting hurt... etc. I'm happy I know I'm alive! I'm happy that my parents accept me even though I'm GAY (hay! erase the "even though there!) Another FYI, being like this is not a disease for god's sake. I know that love God love's me because for how many years I'm living and being part of the so called "third-sex" I'm still alive. And thank God I'm having a great story in my life. Don't worry, kapag may na publish na ako na book about my life, ur also part of it. Sisingit singit pa kasi, pang-gulo!

Ang ganda ng gising ko ng araw na yun. tapos pinuntahan ko Mom ko galing ako sa skul para sa mabuti kong pagaaral. (Hay! take note of that, kung magbabalita naman pakidagdag. Hindi na lang yung puro story na nalalagyan ng malixus ekek Recognition naman jan for beaing creative not only in manipulating objects but also my life) ... To be continued... punta lang muna ako SM with my girl friend. hahaha

o hayan nakapunta nako ng SM, specifivaly Manila and San Lazaro. Nakapunta na din ako ng Gateway at nakapag overnyt. NAkapanuod na din ako ng cencert at nakakain ng fries at spagheti na gusto ko....

to continue... another FYI, I'm proud of my self! I dont care what people think about me cuz i know they're just papampam kasi I standout. I got super dami ng friends. And most of them are really awesome. Awesome because they are dean listers. I'm proud of my friend Aika because she won awards, Palanca award specificaly. I got super daming support from my friends. as in papatay sila para sakin, ata hehehe excage!@*&#? oh well. Nakapag pahinga na ako. I'm happy I'm accepted by super lots of people na kylangan ko sa buhay. so please! dont take them away! dont make my life miserable! thank you ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment