Friday, November 18, 2005

Whalah! bago lay-out ko. Mas simple ito kaysa sa mga nauna na. I made the pictures my self. Medyo mabagal ito mag-upload sa mga dial-up, I think. Well, sana bigay naman kayo ng comments sa bago kong lay-out kahit sa ngayon e hnd ko pa nlalagay yung link ng comments for every entry.

---

I have read from an article that something like this should be keep discreet. But I'm proud of this so here it go!

Medyo lonely ako before our monthsary.. ayaw ko pa sakanyang sabihin kasi I'm just missing him badly, misery. I was like making a phrase for that dilemma.

"I'm lonely right now and its killing me... Sadness fills my heart and soul, all covered up... Someone pull me away from this dark and cold pit of misery, if you please."

So there, its history now. I was cheered by a testimonial for him by his friend. But I was really happy that he called me in the day of our monthsary. He asked me to go to UST - Colayco Park and wait. Kim, his buddy, showed up with a box of cake and 3 balloons. I gave her my gift for Adrian and I asked her to hug my boyfriend for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The cake Adrian gave me... how sweet... awww... pero ma sweet pa si Adrian sa cake na to... bkt? e nalasahan ko na sya e... haha JOKE!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Si Teddie Beer-Jun2x, my gift, @ si bonbonito


Adrian was so busy but I understand him. I already know that he's a busy person before we enter in this relationship. I love him and that is really important. I'm loyal, faithful and I can wait.

---

Yuri, Liza and I were in the EJ office yesternight. Yuri and I were talking about my ideas for the EJ2 cover while Liza was browsing some magazines. Before leaving the Albertus MAgnus Bldg., Yuri told us a story that happened 3 days ago. I'ts really freaky. While on the locking the door, Yuri started to talk, and then we walked.

Yuri: My kukuwnto ako. Alam mo na ba yung nung-isang-araw?
Liza: Hindi pa nya alam.
Ako: Bkt, anu yon?
Yuri: Diba may friend si Joliver(EJ staff) sa Eng'g?
Ako: Oo, girl yun diba, o tapos...
Yuri: Pumunta sila dito tapos sabi nung girl, may tatlong tao daw dito sa labas ng EJ.
Ako: Huh?
Yuri: Tatlong tao sa labas na hindi makapasok kasi may bata sa loob.
Liza: Anu yon tao?
Yuri: Hindi natin nakikita.
(nasa labas pa kami ng EJ, naglalakad)
Ako: parang gusto kong tumingin sa likod kaso hindi ko magawa.

Sobrang freaky tapos medyo natakot pa ako ng nkalabas na kami tapos nakita ko si
Aika at Dean sa labas ng Educ. Aika was texting someone that she thought that it was me. So I freaked out because I dont have prepaid load yet that time. So how will I text Aika if I dont have load? She even explained that I asked her where she is and she said that she's already infront of our bldg., so she texted me to go down and see them. Coincidence that is.

Mas nagpatakot naman sakin ito. I was inside the EJ office this morning before entering class, alone. I was typing something when I heard the door slammed like someone was angry and forced to close the door. After a few seconds, when I can finally move, I went outside to see if someone went out at the other rooms. No one was there. I didn't hear the door opened by someone but I heard it slammed. I closed the computer and take my bag and went down to our classroom. My officemates would be scared if I'll tell this to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment