Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Before Haloween, My Family and some friends went to Puerto Galera. Well, except me ofcourse, and my eldest brother and maids. While they were gone, I took the chance to be with my baby Mushy-Phe. But before they were gone, I wrote a note and place it in the door of our fridge that says to left money because I'm borke. They left the money to my kuya but the money wont afford anything, for me. They were gone three days and I was with Adrian for 2 days. We pamper our selves because the days was, if not bumming, its very tiring.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Adrian is very sweet, that's why I call him Mushy before, now Phe. Why? hehe I rather him andswer that. I cooked him an ordinary dish and he really like it. He almost forgot his fried eggs. He even ask their maid to cooked him the same dish. (hehe, iba ako e) Here are some pics before we cleaned up our mess and left his place.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He's totally funny, as in. Great Actor, comedian, drama, action, any part or scene, I believe he can do. I really love him even. nah! I really love him anyway. Nasabi ko na bang mahal na mahal ko sya, as in, talaga?

----------

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

November 1 has come. I went to North Cemetery with my parents. Gosh, it was very tiring to go there, especialy during that day. It was really crowded entering and going out of the place. It was hard for me to breath because it was "di mahulugang karayum," for real. God gave me a sign for me to be save from that event. I thought I was having LBM before leaving the house, my stomach really hurts. I really want to experience going to cemetery during November 1 but I never thought that it would be that crowded. I knew something like this would happen that's why just dressed up simple yet elegant. I knew it was a long walk that's why I just use my old slippers.

While on the crowd, I almost have a fight with an old woman. She pulled my arms and began shouting, "p*t*ng *na m*!" (3x) I just ignore her because I dont want to fight an old woman in that crowd. I just think that I'm an educated person stdying in a "pristige" university. (as if?!) As what I have told, my parents was there but they didnt saw what happen because they were infront of me. But I feel my Mom knows what hapen because I know she heard the old womans glass breaking voice

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, first stop, the grave of my uncle. KGG. DANNY MONZON, former Councelor of first distric of manila. Then we went to my grand fathers grave. (That is the time when the crazy woman shout at me) After my Dad said his goodbye's to my grandfathers skelitons, Tito Tony appeared with Choyie, melcar and Gelgel, my cousins. My parents and uncle Tony talked about the old days with my Grandpapa. The big toys that my Grandpapa bought for them during their birthdays. The only family who has TV on the street. I just told my self, 'unbelievable, but sounds true. Our family was that rich that time.' I still remember what my mom said to the 2 boys, "Kaya pala, may pinagmanahan. Kaso ang pagkakamali ng Dad nyo ay hindi kayo tinuruan ng Chinese language." According to what I have heard from them about my Grandpapa, He doesnt have a vise but he smoke, drinks beer, bet at the horse race and read chinese news papers. Haayz, I just wish that I was born during our Grandpapa was still alive. Here are some chosen photos I took using my phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment