Monday, August 13, 2007

uhh! aww! what d..

Two days had passed since I worked out and up to now, my body aches. My body is looking for bed rest all the time. huhu. Its hard for me to sit down, go up and down the staires, move my arms... sigh. Imagine me screaming all the time. lol. When I go down the staires, it feels like the ground is pulling me down because my whole body falls. Imagine also when I'm in the toilet. ok stop!

Myrrh and Erick wants to go to the gym with me so we're like gym buds but I think they only want to go to the gym because gyms are like haven. Lots of guys. Stocky, buff, chubby, lean.. Everytype of man can be found in a gym. drools huh?

Anyways, I don't know if I could drink any pain killers because I'm afraid that the growth of my "muscles" will be stop. sigh. Vanity. haha. I went to the gym with make up on my face. lol. you can't tell when you're going to have another guy in your life. peace out! ouch!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako din gusto ko nang mag-gym kaso ang mahal naman haiz.

Post a Comment